Monday, September 24, 2012

I threw a wish in the well...

I have been married for 11 years. Crazy, no? I love my husband. There are days I'd happily sell him on the black market for his organs, but most of the time, I'm happy he's here. One of the qualities that endear him to me is that he's always surprising me.

Example: A few days ago, an iTunes receipt showed up in my inbox. I hadn't purchased anything recently. What could it be? Huh, a thankyou for purchasing Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe"? Um, what? Now, my oldest son has recently become the proud new owner of an 8G iPod touch (blergh, more on that later) so naturally I assumed that he'd downloaded the song and proceeded to ask him why he felt it was ok to download music without my permission. Nope, it wasn't him. Well, perhaps he downloaded it accidentally while listening to it? Nope, not him. Strange. Enter husband with sheepish grin. You can see where this is going.

So, Call Me Maybe, has now been christened "Daddy's Song". If you see him in public, I urge you to give him your number and ask that he call you maybe.

 I love him.

Here's a picture so you'll recognize him when you see him. He's the one with glasses ;)

No comments: