Thursday, October 04, 2012

It is snowing and my house is vibrating.

I shit you not. October 4th, 2012. Not piddly, wet, melting as soon as it hits, snow. Bonafide, accumulating, blustery, cold, yucky, snow. I am unimpressed. I feel this is excessive and unnecessary. I realise the futility in that sentence, but I feel better having typed it.

Lets add insult to injury, shall we? Ok! Don't mind if I do. My house is literally vibrating. They are redoing my street. There is some huge piece of heavy machinery, doing whatever it is that said specific machinery does, so close to my house that my whole frigging house is vibrating. At first I thought that my washing machine was about to achieve orbit. I am happy that this was not the case. Before today, I wouldn't have thought that having one's house vibrate would be butthole puckeringly irritating, but as it turns out, it is! Who knew?!
 
I am happy that my street is being redone. I really am. It will be awesome when it is finished. I appreciate this and I can deal with short term butthole pucker. And I realise that winter can be wonderful and fun. I'm just not feeling it today. My flipflops aren't even cold in the ground the storage bin...
 
 
Soon my pretty, soon.
 

No comments: