Friday, November 26, 2004

I am a geek (bubble wrap and pipettor related)

Today has been rather boring. The most exciting thing that has happened is that I was given a new pen. It's in the shape of an ependorf micropipettor. Terribly exciting! I have wanted one for ages. Yes, I am a geek.

Or maybe I should say that I like the simple things in life? For example, I know it's going to be a good day if I buy something or something comes in the mail that's been done up in BUBBLE WRAP. I garner inordinate pleasure from meticulously popping each and every last bubble. Big or small, it matters naught. I also really love it if I find a bubble of dead skin on my foot, cuz then I get to peel it off. I know, I know, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww! But this is fun stuff for me.

So, simple tastes, or weird geek? You decide. Be nice. Should I include a door number three?? :)

No comments: