Thursday, October 21, 2004

I am freezing my butt off!

So, it's cold. My little closet office has no heater, and the geniuses that run the lab outside me have, once again, left the window OPEN. My fingers feel like icicles.

I have to pee, but I don't have time. It's inconvenient to have to pee when one is embroiled in marking labs and entering data.

This is probably going to be a very non-profound, infernally boring blog, but, there's nothing for it. Such is my life.

I'll end with a profound quote so as to motivate furthur postings.

'They who know the storm, sicken of the calm'.

I wish I could remember who said it :)

2 comments:

Alison said...

Hi, you are already a better blogger than I, and isn't it oh so fun?

Margie said...

This is Margie, Alison's sister... so sorry about you having to know her! He He He. Hope you warm up! You should wear the gloves with the half fingers. Maybe if your palms were warm it would spread up to your fingers!