Sunday, October 24, 2004

Fall musings

I really LOVE the fall! The leaves, the crisp air, the gray days. I love it all! I really do wish it would last longer! I love being able to walk around in a sweater and a hat! I love seeing my breath and I love the pink cheeks on all of the maurading little monsters out frolicking about (toddlers, children, etc).

Yesterday night, I had a fabulous girls night with my dear friend. WE ate yummy thai food at a little resturant w/ carved elephant heads and miscellaneous Buddha's on the wall and then took a stroll down a busy city street in the cool fall air. Then, of course, we headed off to the MALL TO SHOP! :) I think I enjoyed the company and the stroll the most tho.

Good friends are like a warm coat and a scarf in the fall. Even tho the outside world is chill and crisp, inside is warm and cozy, like a big hug...and the cold isn't bad! It just makes us more appreciative of the warmth they give.

Wow, that was deep....I need to burp or fart or something now :).

So, with that, I need to think of another joke to end with.

How about my favorite?

What's red and invisible??! NO TOMATOES!

Not that funny, but I still love it :):). But I'm a whacko.

Toodles!

1 comment:

Alison said...

I had a blast too although I didn't get quite so deep in my thoughts...but when do I ever?
We'll have to do it again soon. I love you my dear friend.