Monday, January 10, 2005

Hallelujah by and by...

I am alive! I promise :)

The holidays are behind us which is both sad and a relief. We're a bit off kilter, but none the worse for the wear. Jacob is a bit annoyed with us because we keep missing church. We missed the Christmas eve service, or rather, we didn't actually go to the Christmas eve service because it was at 11pm and so, we didn't get a bulletin. Hence, we were not privy to the weird and whacky Holiday schedule so we kept showing up either in the middle of the service or at the end. This happened a whopping 3 times. You'da thunk that we would have been smart enough to sneak in and grab a bulletin, right? Well, no, not that smart. So, three times we were forced to pack up an unwilling, upset toddler back into the car. I'm quite certian that God's punishment was having to listen to my toddler cry 'Church, Church Mama! In church! Pweade?' pitifully over and over.

This is gunna be such a wicked term for me. My workload will triple. I KID YOU NOT! TRIPLE!!! If only my pay would triple as well *sigh*. So, if I seen to be MIA, more often than not, that'll be why.

As I don't have much else to talk about or report, I'll end with a corny joke. I don't think I've posted this one before:

Ahem: So, Snail was tired of being slow, so he decided to invest in a car. He had it painted red with a big yellow 'S' (for snail) on the side. His friends were in awe! Whenever they saw him, they'd all exclaim 'Look at the 'S' car go!'

Wa wa wa wa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanh.

3 comments:

Margie said...

Yipppiiii! I was going to send out a search part for you! Glad to hear you made it through the holiday time and I hope your shoulders can bear the load of this term!

Good to hear from you!!!

pumpkinhead said...

Andrea, I'm a University Biology Lab instructor...for now :)

pumpkinhead said...

You are hardly dumb and I'm not *that* smart :P