Wednesday, November 07, 2012

The flu, I has it

Boooo! I don't remember suffering this much as a kid when I got random viruses. I mean, yeah, it wasn't fun, but I barely noticed and then it was over. Now? Stick a fork in me. I'm ready for the bone yard. I also very closely resemble death. It's unfortunate.

I started watching The Walking Dead. I am hooked. It is my guilty pleasure. There is a small problem though. I started watching during a free preview of the channel it is on. I no longer have that free preview. There is nothing else on that channel that I wish to watch. The episodes are for sale on iTunes, but it takes 18 hours to download 1. I have kinda crappy internets. Not sure what will happen. Stay tuned.

Obama for another 4 years. This is a relief. Romney is askeery.

Happy Wednesday

No comments: