Sunday, August 26, 2012

Today my boy is 10: Ode to Jacob





This boy. The one who made me a Mama. I have him frozen in my head somewhere around 5 and it always shocks me when I realize he isn't. So, an ode to Jacob. How do I love thee?
I love the way your eyes crinkle up and disappear when you smile.
I love your sweet heart and the way you think of others
I love how you love animals and babies and how you squee when you see something/someone cute.
I love that you are still full of hugs and kisses and cuddles, even though you're clearly not a baby anymore
I love your evil laugh and your mischievious sense of humour
Most of all, I just love you. I am blessed that you came into my life and the world is a better place because you are in it. I love you, my boy, all the way up to the moon and back two times!

No comments: