Monday, June 27, 2005

Dat bug not vewy nice, Mama!

Jacob got stung by a wasp this morning :-(. He was not a happy camper. I think his feelings were more than a little hurt. He kept saying 'I not hurting da bug mama' and 'Dat bug not vewy nice' in between sobs. Broke my heart.

Dennis and I watched 'Boys Don't Cry' last night on Bravo. Let me just say that I could have lived my whole life happy without every having seen that movie. the first 3/4 weren't bad but the ending was violent and brutal and horrible. I had terrible nightmares last night and didn't sleep well at all. So now I'm tired and cranky.

Not that me being 'tired and cranky' makes today different from any other day :-) but today I actually have a good reason :-P.

Anyhow, it's a beautiful, warm, sunny day, so I'm sure I'll cheer up soon!

No comments: