Wednesday, January 02, 2013

I got a new duck. One that won't try to bite!

Not really. I actually got a new car and that Weird Al song has been knocking around in my head every since. How strange is that?
 
But yes, YAY! I have a new car. So now I can truly say RIP Lucille Blue Car. You were (mostly) a good car and you served me well. Now that you have been replaced with a new(er), sleeker, more reliable model, I can look back on the good times. I'm sorry it had to end this way, but you really left me no choice. I hope that you will be repaired and loved by some one who will appreciate you. It's better than being pushed over a cliff, which is what I really wanted to do to you. I feel bad about that now, but only just a little.
 
New(er) car does not have a name yet. He or she is a 2009 Honda Civic and is rather a pretty, grey, little thing. Roomy and zippy and reliable with remaining warranty. All very good things. So, everything is falling into place. This is good.
 
I don't have any good pictures or either Lucille Blue car nor New Grey Car, so here is a random picture for today:
 
 

No comments: